PAUL A. LIBERATORE, ESQ.
Paul was born and raised in Tempe Arizona. After graduating with honors from Purdue University with a degree in Aeronautical Engineering Technology, he came home to pursue a career as a commercial pilot. However, after flying professionally for a few years Paul realized that he had a passion for business and the law. Paul focuses his practice on intellectual property, business law, and real estate with an emphasis on property tax, and litigation. During law school, Paul was the Vice President of the property tax consulting firm Anthony Liberatore Associates. Paul earned his law degree from the Phoenix School of Law, and was a member of Law Review. He currently represents clients in all phases of state and local tax controversies, from administrative appeals to tax court litigation. Paul also has extensive experience in representing online influencers, digital marketers, and ecommerce brands. In his free time Paul enjoys golfing, coaching little league and soccer, and volunteering with Wills for Heroes.
- Published Law Review article, Paul Liberatore, Abandoning the Principles of the Great Seal of Arizona: How Arizona’s Agricultural Property Tax Laws Threaten the Existence of Its Agricultural Community, 6 Phoenix L. Rev. 659 (2013), was republished in in its entirety by the Arizona Cattlemen Association.
- Successfully represented improperly classified 501(c)(3) charities in Pima and Maricopa County resulting in over $600,000 in reduced tax and refunds.
- Managed and successfully appealed multiple agricultural properties in Maricopa and Pinal County, which resulted in over $10 million in reduced tax and refunds for clients.
- Represents multiple online influencers with over 1 million+ subscribers on YouTube, 500,000+ followers on Instagram and Tiktok in intellectual property issues, contract negotiations, and the distribution and sale of products.
- Created a Software as a Service (SAS) tool Takedown, with partner Kyle Roof, which helps brands find stolen content and initiate Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) takedowns on Google and infringing domain providers.
- In-house counsel for Fortune 100 Aerospace Corporation focusing on United States Export laws and regulations (ITAR, EAR, OFAC), and drafted over $500,000,000 in Licenses and Agreements.
Call to speak with an attorney.